Sugar and Crumbs
Posted on March 13, 2015
I have another giveaway for you and it’s perfect for all of you bakers out there…
Introducing Sugar and Crumbs!
Sugar and Crumbs launched an innovative, all-natural baking ingredient range to the UK and International baking industry in November 2013. Natural flavoured icing sugar and cocoa powder was developed with the home baker who desires convenience in mind to give them a little help in the kitchen! The products deliver a consistent natural flavour every time no matter what the quantity or application. This is a breakaway product from the range of essences and synthetic liquid flavouring already available in the market for three reasons: –
1. It is natural. This means it is ideal for vegetarians and vegan. The whole range is free from gluten, lactose and artificial colourings too.
2. It stays white. Most of the range of flavours of icing sugar stay white, which gives both the home and professional baker complete flexibility.
3. It is consistent. As a dry, pre-flavoured premium product, you are assured of a deliciously intense flavour every time no matter if you use a little or a lot. If you are looking for a lighter flavour, just dilute it with plain icing sugar.
Since inception this family company has worked tirelessly with their team to generate brand awareness and bring their products to home and professional bakers alike. By working with food bloggers and attending trade shows, lots of people have sampled and enjoyed the authentic, natural taste of these products presented in slim re-sealable bags for convenience.
Now, just over a year since the first products were launched, Sugar and Crumbs boasts a growing list of over 100 stockists in both the national and international marketplace. Visit their website to check out the extensive range of products and use the Stockist Map to see if there is a Stockist in your local area!
I am delighted that Sugar and Crumbs have given me TWO natural flavoured icing sugar & cocoa powder prize bundles to giveaway!
1 winner on Facebook will win:
Prize Bundle 1 – Baking with Mum
Cocoa powder x2 125g; Chocolate Milkshake x1 250g, Sublime Lime x1 250g, Coconut Crush x1 250g.
1 winner on Twitter will win:
Prize Bundle 2 – Kids Favourite Flavours
Pink Lemonade x1 500g, Raspberry Ripple x1 500g, Salted Caramel x1 500g, Strawberry Milkshake x1 500g.
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Sugar and Crumbs‘ Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @SugarandCrumbs on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @SugarandCrumbs your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.45am on 13th March 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 19th March 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of April 2015.