Frozen Yoghurt Bark
Frozen Yoghurt Bark makes a delicious and easy breakfast or even an alternative to chocolate to snack on!
300g Greek Yoghurt (not low fat version as it doesn’t freeze as well)
1 TBSP Honey
10g Chocolate Chips
You will need a baking tray lined with baking parchment
1) In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt and honey.
2) Chop up the banana into small pieces and add it to the yoghurt & honey.
3) Empty the yoghurt mixture onto the prepared baking tray.
4) Sprinkle the cornflakes and chocolate chips over the top.
5) Freeze for 2-4 hours.
6) Once frozen, break into shards and eat! Any uneaten pieces should be stored in the freezer.