Hans Sloane Easter Eggs
Posted on March 24, 2015
Talking of Easter….Fancy something different for this year? How about an Easter Egg that you can drink?
This Easter sees the launch of Hans Sloane Drinking Chocolate Eggs. The Hans Sloane Egg is a handmade Rich Dark chocolate egg filled with their unique pure chocolate beads. Shake to hear the chocolate beads inside before popping the egg into a cup and adding hot milk or water. A quick whisk and you’ll have a delicious, richer, chocolate drink to enjoy this Easter. Available for just £2 from Hans Sloane, it’s a small treat with a tasty reward that both kids and adults alike will enjoy.
Melting perfectly in hot milk or water, it truly is Chocolate Made For Drinking and if you buy 10 eggs you receive free delivery!
I am delighted that Hans Sloane have given me SIX PRIZES TO GIVEAWAY!!
3 Winners on Facebook and 3 Winners on Twitter will each win:
A Hans Sloane Mug & 2 Hans Sloane Drinking Chocolate Eggs!
So, how do you enter the Hans Sloane Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sloanechocolate your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.30am on 24th March 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 30th March 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified on 31st March 2015.
– The prizes must be claimed by midnight on 1st April 2015 for delivery before Easter. The winners will be able to claim the prizes for a month after 1st April 2015, but will not be guaranteed delivery before Easter.