Sky Wave Gin Competition
Posted on April 18, 2020
Anyone else finding that 5pm is the new cheeky drink time? Well if so, I have the perfect competition for you, and this one is with Sky Wave Gin!
It took a mere 18 months from Rachel Hicks gifting her husband Andy Parsons a distilling course at a gin school to Sky Wave Gin being crowned the World’s Best Contemporary London Dry by the World Gin Awards 2020. Based in Oxfordshire the tiny, rural, artisan gin oozes authenticity. Its hand crafted gin uses 13 foraged and exotic botanicals and is cut to taste with natural mineral water from nearby Blenheim Palace. And Sky Wave is also home to the fabulous, full strength, dry Raspberry and Rhubarb Gin with 3 new gins being released this year.
You can get your very own bottle of Sky Wave Gin here and currently they are offering free delivery and also a 20% discount for all NHS Staff, Emergency Workers and the Armed Forces.
I am delighted that Sky Wave Gin have given me 3 bottles of their Award Winning Gin to giveaway! There is one bottle each to giveaway on twitter, instagram and facebook!
The Facebook winners will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Sky Wave Gin‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winners will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @skywavegin_ on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @skywavegin_ your answer will not count.
The twitter winners will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @SkyWaveGin on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @SkyWaveGin your retweets will not count.
– The competition starts at 11.15am on the 18th April 2020.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 24th April 2020.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants that are over 18 years old.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of June 2020.