Mount Mayon Pili Nuts Bundle Competition
Posted on April 30, 2020
If you love snacks (who doesn’t?) then this next competition with Mount Mayon Pili Nuts will be right up your street!
Not Just Any Nut, the Pili Nut is Known as The Chosen One. It is said that if you are near Pili Trees, you’re blessed with everything you need – food, shelter, and medicine. Pili means chosen in Filipino. Pili Nuts are more than just delicious. Their remarkable health benefits make them the most extraordinary nut on the planet! They are:
- 100% natural
- gluten free, cholesterol free, and trans fats free
- high in heart-healthy magnesium
- low on the Glycemic Index
- rich in healthy fats and Omega 9 oils
- the lowest in net carbs of any nut
- naturally high in protein and fiber
- healthy for the skin, with the highest levels of vitamin E
- certified non-GMO, HACCP, Halal, Kosher, and Vegan
Mount Mayon‘s melt-in-your-mouth Pili Nuts are wild harvested from fruit that grows on the flowering Pili Tree (Canarium ovatum). Naturally grown without harmful chemicals, our Premium Pili Nuts are certified as free of pesticide residues.
In fair trade fashion, their Pili Nuts are carefully selected and hand-processed by a team of highly skilled Pili Nut artisans—from cracking to packing at their state-of-the-art facility. Never outsourced; never white labeled.
You can get your Mount Mayon Pili Nuts here! (I’ve got mine!!)
I am delighted that Mount Mayon have given me some delicious prize bundles of 5 packs for their multi-award-winning pili nuts to giveaway! Each bundle includes:
Ecuadorian Cacao Premium Pili Nuts – Great Taste Award-winning Supreme Champions from 2018
Kyoto Matcha Premium Pili Nuts
Himalayan Salted Premium Pili Nuts
Kerala Coconut Curry Premium Pili Nuts
Chiang Mai Chilli Lime Premium Pili Nuts
There is one bundle each to giveaway on twitter, instagram and Facebook!
The Facebook winners will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Mount Mayon Pili Nuts‘ Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winners will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @mountmayonpilinuts on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @mountmayonpilinuts your answer will not count.
The twitter winners will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @MountMayonNuts on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MountMayonNuts your retweets will not count.
– The competition starts at 1.50pm on the 30th April 2020.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 6th May 2020.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of June 2020.