BoxD Gifting Valentine’s Competition!
Posted on January 26, 2015
Love is most definitely in the air – what with Valentine’s Day around the corner – and I have another Valentine’s Competition for you, from my lovely friends at BoxD Gifting…
Claudine and Amanda are my good friends who are both busy mums that felt it was time to venture back into the workplace but wanted to create something that allowed them to still be on-hand to raise their children. Together they created BoxD Gifting! Knowing how busy life is and how short of time most people are they developed the concept of a personal and bespoke gift box using a wide range of products sourced with a love of design, simplicity and originality. The boxes are all made to order and come beautifully wrapped with a personal gift tag detailing why each element was chosen. All you have to do is tell us who the gift is for, the occasion and any particular interests, loves, characteristics etc that the recipient has!
Building on from the success of the gift box BoxD Gifting now offers a wide variety of gifting activities including giftware, going home presents, party favours, corporate gifts and personal gift shopping for any and all occasions. Their aim is to provide a flawless service that enables you to give the perfect gift each and every time you come to us. You can order your BoxD Gift by contacting Claudine and Amanda direct here.
I’m so delighted that BoxD Gifting have given me a £40 Love & Romance Valentines Gift Box to giveaway!
Glass tea light/candle holder
Ceramic heart trinket dish
‘Romantic’ bath tea bag set
And a ‘candlelit dinner for 2’ gift token (dinner not included) 😉
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @BoxDGifting your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 6.50pm on 26th January 2015.
– The competition closes at 8pm on 1st February 2015.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winner can not transfer the prize.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of February 2015.