The Urban Cordial Company
Posted on February 2, 2015
I’ve another brilliant foodie find for you! Meet Natasha from The Urban Cordial Company:
The Urban Cordial Company was founded in 2013 when Natasha was bored at work and looking to do something that she loved, that would keep her mind busy! She makes a lot of her own products and grows her own vegetables, so she decided with a friend that they would try and make some cordial & jam to sell at the farmers market. The friend quickly pulled out and so Natasha, on her own, started experimenting with different flavour combinations for the cordial whilst applying to different markets to see if she could trade. Approximately 230 bottles were made and they subsequently sold out in 3 markets, so Natasha chose to continue with the company in 2014. All stock has drastically increased from the previous year, sales are going very well and now the plan is to grow the company and get the cordial distributed to delis, and supermarkets across the country! All the fruit within the cordial comes from local farms in Surrey, Hereford and Sussex, and where possible The Urban Cordial Company supports small farms and the local community. There are currently six flavours available and some new recipes will be introduced to the markets in the early summer!
I am delighted that the Urban Cordial Company has given me 6 bottles of UrbanCordial to giveaway:
Flavours available are:
Apple and Blackberry
Apple Cinnamon and Clove
Plum and Star Anise
Blackcurrant and Lemongrass
Pear and Ginger
Blackberry and Lavender
There will be 3 bottles for a facebook winner and 3 bottles for a twitter winner! (Flavours to be decided by the Urban Cordial Company).
So, how do you enter The Urban Cordial Company Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @urbancordial your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 7.45pm on 2nd February 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 8th February 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition closes.
– The prizes must be claimed within the month after the winners are announced. After that time, if the prizes are unclaimed then they will be reallocated.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of March 2015.