Ace Tea Time Competition!
Posted on September 7, 2017
Its been a little while, but I am back after the summer with an ACE competition with Ace Tea London!
Ace Tea London launched in the Autumn of 2016 to revolutionise tea drinking with a bold range of flavours that can be enjoyed hot, chilled or in cocktails.
Exceptional blends in unusual expressions include their ‘Great Taste Award’ winning Hot Ginger Green Tea, Lady Rose and Quintessentially English Breakfast have been crafted to create an extraordinary tea drinking experience.
All of the teas in their range contain either black or green tea and are 100% natural.
Each tea is enrobed in a specially crafted tea stocking that houses big leaf tea for exceptional flavour and come in highly striking tea cartons.
I am delighted that Ace Tea London have given me three bundles to giveaway, each containing 6 boxes of their refreshing tea! There is 1 set for twitter, 1 set for instagram and 1 set for facebook!
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Ace Tea London‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @acetealondon on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @AceTeaLondon on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @AceTeaLondon your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 8.30am on 7th September 2017.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 13th September 2017.
– The competition is only open to UK entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of October 2017.