Millie Moo For Two!
Posted on July 16, 2014
Some lovely followers may remember me posting a picture of this a while ago:
This gorgeous jute bag was made by the fabulously talented Rachael of Millie Moo Creations! Sat sketching away in her kitchen one night (not having drawn in years), Rachael started painting a picture of her friend from her wedding day. She was quite pleased with it and couldn’t wait to show her friend. As soon as Rachael’s friend saw it, she fell in love with it and asked Rachael to paint it onto a jute bag so she could use it for work. Once the bag was finished she shared it on Facebook and within hours orders were flooding in and have done ever since! Rachael herself said: ‘It’s been amazing how quickly it’s happened and after years in the beauty business and running a wedding decor business I can honestly say Millie Moo Creations is my most favourite venture and I can’t wait to watch it grow!’
I am very excited because Rachael has given me TWO personalised large jute bags to giveaway! One for twitter and one for Facebook!
So, how do you enter the Millie Moo Creations Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MillieMoo_Bags your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions for the Millie Moo Creations competition:
– The competition starts at 3pm on 16th July 2014.
– The competition closes at 10.30pm on 22nd July 2014.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The winner should be aware that in order to properly personalise their jute bag, they should be prepared to provide photographs of their face and information about their hobbies/likes/interests.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of August 2014.