Ice London Competition
Posted on December 11, 2014
Tis the season of giving, and I am back with another giveaway! This time, it’s with ICE London! ICE London was created by Jo Varley to deliver an original collection of gorgeous stationery and gift ideas. Known for their unique and stylish pens & pencils, the collection is complimented by other beautiful stationery items and a selection of gifts! Every item is presented in their signature luxurious packaging and is despatched to you with a gift card and a gift bag.
I am delighted that ICE London have given me TWO prize bundles to giveaway – one for Facebook and one for Twitter! Each winner will win:
So, how do you enter the ICE London Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @IceLondonGifts your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.25am on 11th December 2014.
– The competition closes at 7pm on 17th December 2014.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of January 2015.
All of ICE London’s products are available online at www.ice.co.uk and also in various retail stores including Selfridges Oxford Street and Harrods. Please email them at email@example.com to find out more!