Chocolate Show Tickets Competition
Posted on September 19, 2016
The countdown has well and truly begun for The Chocolate Show, London’s only chocolate exhibition and the UK’s biggest chocolate celebration.
Enjoy indulgent chocolate treats, live celebrity chef demonstrations, get hands-on in workshops, tastings, masterclasses, a children’s area and discover chocolate companies from the UK and around the world.
The Chocolate Show is a celebration of chocolate in all its forms – bars, truffles, cakes, desserts, ice cream, baking, cocktails, sculptures and more.
Don’t miss the amazing chocolate fashion show every day at 5pm with a stunning collection of couture chocolate dresses designed by top chocolatiers and fashion designers.
I have had the pleasure of attending the past three chocolate shows and you can read about last year’s show here!
I am delighted that The Chocolate Show have given me 3 pairs of tickets to giveaway – 2 pairs for twitter and 1 pair for Facebook (valid for any day of the show)!
So, how do you enter The Chocolate Show Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @ChocolateWeek your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.10am on 19th September 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 25th September 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends. They have a week to claim their tickets after which time if unclaimed, the tickets will be reallocated to new winners.
– The winners must provide their address and email address in order to claim their prize.
– The tickets are only valid for 2 people for The Chocolate Show between 14th and 16th October inclusive.