BoxD Gifting Aromatherapy Relax Competition
Posted on July 2, 2020
I am here to spread some relaxation with a BoxD Gifting giveaway for you!
is a gift and home style company that stocks a wide range of products available both online
and in two boutique concessions in North West London. They opened in 2014 with the aim of putting the thought back into gifting and have evolved their small business over time to now also offer home and interior accessories, personalised gifts and home styling advice.
The latest addition to BoxD Gifting
‘s ranges is the Therapy range, and this is a collection of body care and home fragrance products that are blended with a range of essential oils to create alluring, layered aromas bringing the benefits to the mind, body and soul. With everyone spending more time in their home, this range is an ideal way to create the perfect environment and each piece is beautifully packaged so that you can also gift to friends and family.
The relax range is based on lavender and clary sage oils to help you unwind, slow down and escape, along with eucalyptus and lime to combat stress and help you recharge. And so I am delighted that BoxD Gifting
have given me THREE relaxing prize bundles to giveaway to three lucky winners! There is one prize for facebook, one for twitter and one for instagram! Each prize contains:
Freshen your home or bed linen with this aromatic pick-me-up
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & BoxD Gifting‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta & @BoxDGifting on twitter and who have retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @BoxDGifting your retweets will not count.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your answer will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 4.45pm on 2nd July 2020.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 8th July 2020.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of August 2020.