Adam Nathan Catering Garden Party Voucher Competition
Posted on April 12, 2021
With restrictions easing in England, and garden parties of 6 the new way to socialise, here is a competition to make those garden get-togethers absolutely delicious, with Adam Nathan Catering!
Adam Nathan Catering are event caterers that have been in business for nine years. Since COVID struck they developed a range of cook-at-home meals, delivered both fresh and frozen, to help people with a Saturday night dinner party, or when they need a bit of help after a long Tuesday and don’t have anything in the house for dinner!
They deliver their fresh menu plus frozen dishes all over London, Essex and Herts from Thursday-Sunday, and exclusively frozen orders can be delivered any day of the week. They can also deliver any of their dishes defrosted, so they’re ready to cook for that night!
So perhaps you are a bit out of practice for cooking for people, or you just want to make life a little bit easier, then why not let Adam Nathan Catering take the pressure off? I have been lucky enough to eat Adam Nathan’s food on a number of occasions and his food is delicious, easy to heat up with clear instructions (including plating instructions too)! A testament to how good his food is, is that I have very few pictures of it in my home (because we always ate it straight away!) His menu is vast and mouthwatering, with plenty of choice for everyone.
We all know that I absolutely love cooking for my family, but everyone could do with a break sometimes and that is why I am delighted that Adam Nathan Catering have given me a £100 voucher that can be used for any of the dishes in their at home range, to giveaway!
There is one £100 voucher to giveaway on instagram!
So, how do you enter the Adam Nathan Catering Voucher Competition?
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @adamnathancatering on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @adamnathancatering) However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @adamnathancatering your answer will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.45pm on 12th April 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 18th April 2021.
– The prize is only able to be delivered to households in London, Essex & Hertfordshire.
– The winner can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with instagram.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The voucher prize will be delivered by the end of May 2021. The voucher amount can be split over multiple deliveries of food.