Rosemary London Competition
Posted on January 23, 2018
It is competition time again! And I am delighted to introduce to you, RosemaryLondon:
Coral Rosemary is a British Printed Textile Designer with a background in Traditional Screen Printing and more recently Digital Printing. Through her design work she loves experimenting with textures, papers and fabrics, particularly metallics and glitters.
Coral also draws inspiration from the botanical world and its this, along with her love of precious stones, that inspires her to create her signature cosmic floral reflection prints.
Coral wanted to combine this inspiration and her love of stationery, and hey Presto! the RosemaryLondon brand was born.
I am delighted that Rosemary London have given me three different (and absolutely gorgeous journals to giveaway, for twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
For twitter – a Rosemary London Chunky Rainbow Glitter Journal:
For facebook – a Rosemary London Chunky Gold Glitter Journal:
For instagram – a Rosemary London Jewel Filled Journal:
So, how do you enter the Rosemary London Competition?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your retweets will not count.
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine
‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on instagram and who has answered the competition question there.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 1.10pm on 23rd January 2018.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 29th January 2018.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with twitter, facebook or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of March 2018.