Fruit Bowl Bundle Competition
Posted on March 19, 2018
It is competition time again and this time it is with Fruit Bowl!
Fruit Bowl aim to help mums by providing handy fruit snacks to naturally fuel their kids’ daily fun.
Eating healthily and getting fruit into your kids’ diet isn’t always easy, especially when they’re hungry or fancy something sweet. To help make eating fruit a bit easier, and without the mess or waste, Fruit Bowl have created an irresistibly tasty range of fruit snacks packed with real fruity goodness. They’re perfect to munch between meals or curb after school tummy rumblings as well as a great addition to lunchboxes. In fact, some of the treats in the Fruit Bowl range like Fruit Peelers, School Bars and Fruit Flakes are so fruity, they count as one of your 5 a day! Fruit Bowl also have a range of fruit snacks dipped in a delicious creamy yogurt, perfect for a more indulgent treat.
Fruit Bowl snacks are also great to bake with and I created Fruit Flake Mini Cheesecakes and you can find the recipe here!
I am delighted that Fruit Bowl have given me a bundle of goodies to giveaway on Instagram! Including:
And lots of Fruit Bowl products! (All worth £40!!!)
So how do you enter?
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on instagram and who has answered the competition question there.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.28am on 19th March 2018.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 25th March 2018.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winner can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with instagram.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of April 2018.