Ace Tea and Single Variety Co Marmalade Competition
Posted on June 9, 2018
Competition time again and its with TWO fabulous foodie finds!
Ace Tea London
produce a a delicious range of award winning teas bursting with flavour. Now stocked at some of the finest retailers in the country their teas can be enjoyed hot, chilled or blended in a cocktail. Their newly launched Breakfast Marmalade Tea
blends the satisfying richness of taste of an exceptional English Breakfast tea with the orangey tones of a delicious Marmalade.
Single Variety Co
specialise in producing jams which each showcase just one single variety. Their Seville Marmalade
is hand made using the finest organic Seville oranges, and cooked in small batches for the perfect bittersweet flavour. So good it won Gold in the Marmalade Awards!
I am delighted that to celebrate the launch of Ace Tea London
’s delicious new and exclusive Breakfast Marmalade Tea
, Ace Tea and Single Variety Co
have teamed up to give all marmalade lovers the chance to win a carton of their fabulous new Marmalade tea and a jar of Single Variety Co’s award winning and truly delicious Seville Orange Marmalade. There are THREE prize bundles – one for facebook, one for twitter and one for instagram.
All you need now is a kettle and some toast! 🙂
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine and Ace Tea London and Single Variety Co‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @AceTeaLondon and @singlevarietyco on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @AceTeaLondon AND @singlevarietycoyour your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 12.30pm on 9th June 2018.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 15th June 2018.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with instagram, twitter or facebook.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of July 2018.