Pretzel Brownie Bites
Fudgy brownie bites with salty pretzels. An easy and delcious way to get your brownie ‘fix’!
150g unsalted butter
200g dark chocolate
275g golden caster sugar
Pinch of salt
100g plain flour
1) Preheat your oven to 170 degrees.
2) Measure your butter directly into a saucepan and allow the butter to melt over a medium heat.
3) Once the butter has melted, add in the chocolate and take the pan off the heat.
4) Stir to make sure all of your chocolate is melted.
5) In a separate bowl, measure out the sugar and add your salt.
6) Once the chocolate has melted completely into the butter, add your chocolatey buttery liquid to the sugar and salt!
7) Sieve in the flour and cocoa.
8) Mix thoroughly.
9) Add the eggs in, one at a time. Stirring after each egg is added.
10) Pour in the pretzels and use your spoon to crush them into the mixture.
11) Using two teaspoons, spoon blobs of the mixture on to an ungreased baking tray. ***NOTE: I managed to make 2 trays of 12 brownie bites. As my oven does not heat evenly, I chose to wait for the first tray to be done before putting the second one in!***
12) Put the tray in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes.
13) Remove from the oven, allow the bites to sit on the tray for 2 minutes before carefully (and I do mean carefully) putting them on a wire rack to fully cool.***NOTE: The pretzel brownie bites will still be a bit soft and squidgy – but that’s what a brownie should be like!***