Posted on May 4, 2021
With after school activities back and my children needing to eat snacks and meals in the car again, I am really excited to share with you my latest find to make ‘on the go’ eating more environmentally friendly. Introducing WaxWrap!
Environmentally friendly, fridge friendly & lunchbox friendly! WaxWrap is an old idea made amazing. Organic cotton infused with a naturally preservative blend of beeswax, antimicrobial pine resin and antibacterial jojoba oil. The healthy way to preserve food while fighting the war against plastic. The WaxWrap on a roll couldn’t be easier; cut to size, cover, wash and reuse – over and over. Keeps food fresher for longer (with no toxic cling film in sight!). Convenient and cost effective – THE planet-friendly way to cover, store and contain pretty much any food or drink. Available in a choice of happiness inducing designs, WaxWrap also comes in handy pre-cut packs of wraps and pouches.
The pre-cut pouches are an especially useful alternative to plastic sandwich bags when you have to give your children snacks in the car (which I do every single day!!) They definitely keep food super fresh and the fact that they are reusable is a massive plus point for me!
I am delighted that WaxWrap have given me THREE PRIZE BUNDLES to giveaway! Each prize bundle contains a pack of WaxWrap pouches/bags and a roll of WaxWrap! There are prize bundles for Facebook, twitter and instagram!
WaxWrap have also kindly given my followers 10% off your first order from WaxWrap. Just head to https://www.waxwrap.co/ and enter code wax10 at the checkout. Everyone needs a bargain, especially at the moment!
So how do you enter?
– The competition starts at 12.48pm on 4th May 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 10th May 2021.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of June 2021.