Want To Go To The Cake & Bake Show?
Posted on July 2, 2014
The Cake & Bake Show is excited to welcome top names Rachel Khoo, Lisa Faulkner and Phil Vickery into the Cake & Bake family for this year’s London edition of the show, returning 3-5 October at Earl’s Court.
Rachel, Phil and Lisa join an impressive line up of the nation’s favourite bakers who will be returning to the show to once again to entertain 30,000 baking enthusiasts for three days of baking action. For the first time, London will play host to champions from all four series of the Great British Bake Off; John Whaite, Frances Quinn, Jo Wheatley and Edd Kimber, as well as Eric Lanlard, Paul A Young as well as Rosemary Shrager and Simon Rimmer. Finishing this amazing line up are the Cake & Bake show Real Bread aficionados the Fabulous Baker Brothers, Richard Bertinet, Aidan Chapman and Duncan Glendinning and Britain’s Best Bakery’s Mich Turner and Peter Sidwell.
Firm favourites will be back including The Competition Theatre where audience members can join the stars live on stage in a programme of exciting bake offs and Renshaw’s Modelling Magic where visitors will be able to get hands on in a series of free workshops. The incredible CakeBomb Jungle feature will also return for the London show. With life size animals created entirely from cake, this walk in paradise treats you to the sights and sounds of the jungle. It’s an edible adventure like no other.
Whether you’re a homebaker or professional cake decorator, Great British Bake Off’s biggest fan or a self-proclaimed cake connoisseur, head to the Cake & Bake Show this October.
Do you want to go? I do, and I am!! And you know what, I’ve got tickets to giveaway!
Yes I have 5 pairs of tickets to giveaway, so…how do you enter?
I want to #WIN tickets to @CakeandBakeShow with @SuzyPelta suzypeltabakes.com
There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter on twitter.
Two winners will be chosen at random from people who like my Facebook page and who have shared the competition post on my page.
Give yourself the best chance of winning and enter on twitter AND Facebook!
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 6.55pm on 2nd July 2014.
– The prize does not include any transport or accommodation costs.
– Each winner wins a pair of tickets.
– The winners can choose which one date of the show they wish to attend.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 8th July 2013.
– The winners will be notified within a week of the competition ending.
– The winners will not receive tickets, their names will be on a list of competition winners at the door.