Time for some Spice….
Posted on April 24, 2015
I’m back with another competition with Spice Way! Spice Way are so much more than a delicious spice company. They want to help you make healthy cooking simple, but exciting! Simply add most Spice Blends to a little oil, marinade (if you have time) and then pop in the oven or onto the BBQ etc. Add Fast Gourmet to your cooked rice, pasta or couscous to instantly change your dish into something tasty and enticing. And you must try their Fr’cinnis as they are the new way to drink fruit tea – with taste!! Simply add 2 tsps to hot water, drink either hot or cold then eat the fruit! A treat for adults, kids and even the most die-hard tea drinkers will adore it.
Spice Way have established themselves in the foodie community by doing Great Taste Shows, Taste of London, Taste of Christmas, BBC Good Food Show and of course QVC (where I met them!) Karen and Louise, the brilliant ladies who run Spice Way now have their own shop at Battlers Green Farm in Radlett which astounds and amazes people when they come in. They have a great website and offer a large selection of gifts with prices to suit everyone. They also take orders for gifts, so that you can create a super present tailored to your loved one, foodie friends or just treat yourself and impress your family! I’m also thrilled that Spice Way will be taking a stall at my Blooming Great Tea Party for Marie Curie!
And it’s totally fabulous that Spice Way have given me two Spice Way wicker baskets to giveaway! Inside the basket is:
4 x 100g Spice Blends with a small jar of relish.
The Spice Blends are:
Sicilian Onion Blend
Tomatoes & Peppermint for Salad
With a jar of The Bay Tree Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney!
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @SpiceWayUK your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
- The competition starts at 8.12pm on 24th April 2015.
- The prizes will only be shipped to UK addresses.
- The winners can not transfer the prize.
- The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
- The prize will be delivered by the end of June 2015.
- The competition closes at 9pm on 30th April 2015.
- The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
- The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prizes are not claimed within a month they will be reallocated.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx