Time For Another Mr Sherick’s Competition
Posted on February 23, 2016
Its definitely time for another competition with Mr Sherick’s Shakes!
Mr Sherick’s blends soft pieces of Belgium chocolate, cookie, toffee and meringue into fresh British milk and cream to create the perfect assortment of recipes for each of their milkshake flavours!
Mr Sherick’s Shakes are currently available in Selfridges, Harrods, selected Waitrose stores, Booths and Partridges, with plans in place for availability in other retailers over the coming months!
In fact, Mr Sherick’s Shakes are also in M&S now nationwide but under its own label, so it has different packaging:
I am delighted that Mr Sherick’s Shakes have given me TWO Coolbags to giveaway, each containing 4 bottles of milkshake – Pot Au Choc, Cookies & Cream, Hint of Mint and (their brand new flavour) Choc Chip Latte
There is one prize for Facebook and one prize for twitter!
So, how do you enter the Mr Sherick’s Shakes Competition?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Mr Sherick’s LTD‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @MrShericks on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MrShericks your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.15pm on 23rd February 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 29th February 2016.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of April 2016.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– If due to stock levels Mr Sherick’s are unable to provide one flavour, they will provide an additional bottle of another flavour.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prizes are not claimed within a month they will be reallocated.