The Clandestine Cake Club – A Year Of Cake
Posted on September 10, 2015
Have you heard of The Clandestine Cake Club? Well in their own words: We’re all about cake! We bake it, we eat it, and we talk about it. Our clubs meet in secret locations all over the world. But this isn’t your average club because with us, you really can have your cake and eat it.
(Photo credit – Joan Ransley)
And The Clandestine Cake Club isn’t just about meeting, it’s also about sharing recipes and today marks the publication date of their second delicious recipe book! Inspired by the most cake-worthy moments throughout the year, founder Lynn Hill and her army of Cake Club members have compiled 100 gorgeous recipes to whet your appetite and get you celebrating, with: The Clandestine Cake Club – A Year Of Cake
- Arranged month by month with cakes for all the best-known dates in the calendar
- 100 recipes for occasions such as Christmas, Mother’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Chinese New
Year, Diwali, Mardi Gras and Thanksgiving
- Cakes to celebrate birthdays of iconic figures such as Elvis, the Queen and Mary Berry!
- Seasonal ingredients and recipes served up with a little slice of history revealing curious
traditions and stories about the occasions that inspired them
- The Traditional: Toffee Apple Gingerbread, Rhubarb Crumble & Custard Cake and Strawberry
- The Exotic: Persimmon, Yogurt & Pecan Cake, Passionfruit Caipirinha Cake and Canadian Maple
Syrup & Bacon Cake
- Accompanied by gorgeously styled photographs, this book gives every cake-lover a reason to celebrate.
I am delighted that The Clandestine Cake Club have given me TWO copies of ‘A Year Of Cake’ – each signed by Lynn Hill! One prize for Facebook and one prize for twitter!
So, how do you enter The Clandestine Cake Club ‘A Year Of Cake’ Competition?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @clandestinecake on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @clandestinecake your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.45pm on 10th September 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 16th September 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of October 2015.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prizes are not claimed within a month they will be reallocated.