The Cake & Bake Show Ticket Giveaway!
Posted on April 1, 2015
The 2015 Cake & Bake Show extravaganza, in association with NEFF, begins at the Harrogate International Centre from 19th-21st June, before heading for London, (2nd – 4th October) Manchester (16th – 18th October) and Edinburgh (30th October – 1st November)!
With four shows taking place in new venues, this year promises to be the best yet with an incredible line up of baking celebrities and live demonstrations, bake-offs, skills classes, book signings, competitions, plus all the latest trends and tools!
New Baking Celebrities for 2015:
Gregg Wallace: Television presenter and foodie king (and Strictly Come Dancing survivor..!)
Aaron Craze: Jamie Oliver prodigy, Junior Bake-Off presenter and children’s television favourite.
Brendan Lynch: Great British Bake Off finalist from Series Three.
Gregg, Aaron and Brendan join The Cake & Bake Show family of stars and baking favourites Rosemary Shrager, Eric Lanlard, John Whaite, Jo Wheatley, Lisa Faulkner,
Wendi Peters and Phil Vickery.
Super Cake & Bake Theatre, in association with NEFF: A FREE, super-sized baking theatre, bringing you a programme of delicious demos from some of the nation’s biggest baking stars. The Kids’ Zone is back and better than ever, with a range of exciting activities, while cake experts and enthusiasts can hone their skills even further in 3 Classrooms: Decorating, Baking and Tasting.
Do you want to go? I do, and I am!! And you know what, I’ve got tickets to giveaway!
I have 2 pairs of tickets to giveaway – one for twitter and one for facebook, so…how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @CakeandBakeShow your retweets will not count.
Give yourself the best chance of winning and enter on twitter AND Facebook!
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.30pm on 1st April 2015.
– The prize does not include any transport or accommodation costs.
– Each winner wins a pair of tickets.
– The winners can choose which one date of the show they wish to attend.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The competition closes at 8.30pm on 7th April 2015.
– The winners will be notified within a week of the competition ending. The winners then have one month to claim their prize. If they have not claimed their prize within the month, the prize will be reallocated.
– The winners will need to provide names and addresses for ticket delivery.