Tea Huggers Competition!
Posted on March 4, 2015
I have another competition for you lovely people, and this time it’s with Tea Huggers! Tea Huggers is a range of premium teas packed full of flavour and goodness – beautiful whole leaf tea and herbs in the convenience of a silk pyramid bag.
Tea Huggers was developed and launched by Esther Thompson. When Esther first moved to London, after university, she contracted four bouts of tonsillitis on the trot. A Doctor recommended that Esther should switch coffee for herbal tea and she’s been a herbal tea devotee ever since! She continued her career in PR and communications but was always disappointed with the herbal tea offering in the shops. So in 2013 she decided to develop her own range and with the help of a master tea blender, Tea Huggers was born! They’re stocked in Selfridges, Partridges, Jamie Oliver’s Recipease and lots of delis and health food shops around the country.
I am delighted that Tea Huggers have given me TWO tea selection packs to giveaway – one for Facebook and one for twitter! Each pack contains SEVEN boxes of tea! The teas in the gift box are: Good Morning, Good Night, Chill Out, Flu Fighter, Skinny Fit, Ever Green and Detox.
So, how do you enter the Tea Huggers Competition?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & TeaHuggers‘ Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @TeaHuggers on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @TeaHuggers your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.45am on 4th March 2015.
– The competition closes at 8.30pm on 10th March 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of April 2015.