Summer Flavours Sugar and Crumbs
Posted on May 25, 2015
I’m back with a bank holiday treat – a competition with Sugar and Crumbs! Sugar and Crumbs launched an innovative, all-natural baking ingredient range to the UK and International baking industry in November 2013. Natural flavoured icing sugar and cocoa powder was developed with the home baker who desires convenience in mind, to give them a little help in the kitchen! The products deliver a consistent natural flavour every time no matter what the quantity or application. This is a breakaway product from the range of essences and synthetic liquid flavouring already available in the market for three reasons: –
1. It is natural. This means it is ideal for vegetarians and vegan. The whole range is free from gluten, lactose and artificial colourings too.
2. It stays white. Most of the range of flavours of icing sugar stay white, which gives both the home and professional baker complete flexibility.
3. It is consistent. As a dry, pre-flavoured premium product, you are assured of a deliciously intense flavour every time no matter if you use a little or a lot. If you are looking for a lighter flavour, just dilute it with plain icing sugar.
Now, just over a year since the first products were launched, Sugar and Crumbs boasts a growing list of over 100 stockists in both the national and international marketplace. Visit their website to check out the extensive range of products and see their new Recipe Website including their own and blogger’s recipes!
I am delighted that Sugar and Crumbs have given me TWO natural flavoured icing sugar & cocoa powder prize bundles to giveaway! One for twitter and one for Facebook and each bundle contains their brand new limited edition Pina Colada icing sugar!
The full prize bundle contains:
So, how do you enter the Sugar and Crumbs Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @SugarandCrumbs your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 8.30am on 25th May 2015.
– The competition closes at 8pm on 31st May 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of June 2015.