Sugar Spice and All Things Nice
Posted on June 13, 2014
I absolutely adore finding websites full of millions of things I would love to buy (my husband and credit card do not love this as much, but oh well!!!) and Sugar Spice UK is a great find! Sugar Spice UK was set up by Sarah just after having her first child Ellie in 2012. When Ellie was born she decided to start searching the market for a good swaddling blanket. She found beautiful muslins and matching swaddling blankets from USA by SwaddleDesigns and started selling them! It became a hit and since then along with SwaddleDesigns, she has added a whole range of unique and different products ranging from Minene and The Gro Company to name a few. With baby socks, shoes, hooded animal towels, hooded robes, and gift boxes to offer, there is always a gift to be had! And most of the products can be personalised! One of her best selling products are the personalised ‘est’ t-shirts – which are designed with the child’s name and year they were born:
I am delighted the Sugar Spice UK have given me an ‘est’ tshirts to giveaway!
So, how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @SugarSpiceUK_ your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
- The competition starts at 12.20pm on 13th June 2014.
- The prize will only be shipped to a UK address.
- The winner can not transfer the prize.
- The t-shirt will take approx 14-16 working days to make.
- The winner must choose from the colours of tshirts available.
- The winner must choose the tshirts in sizes from 0 to 13 years.
- The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
- The prize will be delivered by the end of August 2014.
- The competition closes at 9pm on 19th June 2014.
- The winner will be notified the week of 23rd June 2014.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx
P.S. For more info check out Sugar Spice UK’s website!