Spice Drops Competition
Posted on January 17, 2016
Spice Drops® are highly concentrated extracts of herbs and spices to enliven your food and drink. They retain all the natural goodness of the herbs and spices. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. And so much more convenient than dry spices.
Make a delicious cardamom sponge cake with rose cream, or bake gingerbread biscuits without the hassle. Spice Drops® enable you to get a nice even mix in baking without any fuss. You can also use them in making home made truffles.
They can be used in cooking, and beverages too. Use to enhance flavour and aroma of savoury and sweet dishes especially curries, gravies and sauces.
1 drop for 200ml or more for a stronger flavour is all you need and they have a shelf life of 3 years. Spice Drops® are Vegan certified and gluten-free.
Holy Lama Naturals® is a family business in Kerala, India. Their business model is founded on working closely with local farmers to ensure that the sources of raw, natural herbs, spices and other ingredients are high quality, consistent and reliable. Thus the production results in less than 1% wastage in production. The factory employs mainly disadvantaged women both at the factory and in the community. Holy Lama Naturals® are a member of the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers (BAFTS).
Baker’s Kit includes 5ml bottles of:
Cinnamon Extract – 2 Gold stars at the Great Taste Awards
Cardamom Extract – 2 Gold stars at the Great Taste Awards
Rose Extract – 1 Gold star at the Great Taste Awards
So, how do you enter the Spice Drops® Competition?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @SpiceDropsUK on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @SpiceDropsUK your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 11.35am on 17th January 2016.
– The competition closes 9pm at 23th January 2016.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of February 2016.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prizes are not claimed within a month they will be reallocated.