Sloane’s Hot Chocolate Easter Competition
Posted on March 30, 2021
In celebration of Easter, here is a Sloane’s Hot Chocolate giveaway for you!
Easter is approaching and it’s a time when everyone loves to give and receive chocolate! Sloane’s Hot Chocolate makes the perfect Easter gift as well as being great to bake with!
Sloane’s Ravishing Rich Dark is made with cocoa beans from West Africa and has a ravishing cocoa body with delicate vanilla notes, delivering a pleasing rich intensity. Their Sumptuous Smooth Milk is the perfect combination of cocoa and milk with splendid hints of caramel. Sloane’s chocolate delivers a real chocolate taste and their unique chocolate pearls are lovingly shined for up to 4 hours, so they not only look beautiful but melt perfectly to make an indulgent drink.
And Sloane’s Hot Chocolate are brilliant to bake with! Check out all of the recipes using their chocolate pearls (including some recipes from me!)
I am delighted that Sloane’s Hot Chocolate have given me THREE PRIZE BUNDLES to giveaway! Each prize bundle contains a box of their Sumptuous Smooth Milk and a box of their Ravishing Rich Dark! There are prize bundles for Facebook, twitter and instagram!
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Sloane’s Hot Chocolate‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta
). However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your answer will not count.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.55am on 30th March 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 5th April 2021.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of May 2021.