Sloane’s Hot Chocolate Day Giveaway
Posted on January 28, 2021
In celebration of National Hot Chocolate Day, here is a Sloane’s Hot Chocolate giveaway for you!
31st of January is National Hot Chocolate Day and after what has been a strange and difficult start to the month, it will be nice to celebrate the end of it with a treat from Sloane’s. And let me tell you, Sloane’s makes THE BEST hot chocolate you will EVER have!
Sloane’s Sumptuous Smooth Milk is the perfect combination of cocoa and milk with splendid hints of caramel. It delivers a real chocolate taste and their unique chocolate pearls are lovingly shined for up to 4 hours, so they not only look beautiful but melt perfectly to make an indulgent drink.
Packaged in Plastic Free packaging! The inner pouch is made from Natureflex which is made from wood pulp and is both biodegradable and compostable. Sloane’s is available in Waitrose, Ocado or through their website www.sloaneshotchocolate.com
I am delighted that Sloane’s Hot Chocolate have given me TWO boxes of their Sumptuous Smooth Milk to giveaway to two lucky winners! There is one prize for Facebook and one for instagram!
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Sloane’s Hot Chocolate‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta
). However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your answer will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 11.20am on 28th January 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 3rd February 2021.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of March 2021.