Slate Cheese Giveaway
Posted on November 8, 2021
Do you love cheese? Well if so, you need to enter my latest competition with Slate!
Slate is a specialist cheese retailer based in Suffolk with shops in Aldeburgh and Southwold. They are passionate about British and European artisan cheese and particularly those made locally which don’t often make it outside the region’s farm shops and delicatessens. Via Slate ‘s website they also sell cheese for nationwide delivery to your doorstep. You’ll find individual cheeses to create a cheeseboard of your favourites, plus an array of curated selections, cheese gifts and their Slate Cheese Club.
I was lucky enough to receive Slate’s ‘Deluxe East Anglian Selection’ which includes six beautiful cheeses made locally to Slate in Suffolk and neighbouring Norfolk. These cheeses are inspired by a variety of recipes from around the UK and Europe and are all handmade using full-flavoured milk from happy herds that graze rich fenland pastures. These delicious gems create a decadent cheese feast and may bring back happy memories of summer holidays by the Suffolk seaside! And delicious they are!
And with UK delivery available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday and with
click & collect every day from their shops in Aldeburgh & Southwold, you can order your own cheeses from Slate here!
The prize bundle contains a selection of six cheeses plus crackers!
There is a prize bundle for instagram!
So how do you enter?
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta & @slatecheese on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @slatecheese). However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @slatecheese your answer will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.40am on 8th November 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 14th November 2021.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winner can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with instagram.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of January 2022.