SIZL Spice Giveaway
Posted on January 31, 2020
It’s a new year, so what better way to send you off sizzling than a heady and high quality box of four spices of your choice from SIZL Spices?
SIZL Spices, a brand new range is designed to be practical in your kitchen AND look fabulous on your worktop. It was recently launched by four keen cooks and spice experts, who care about the spices we use and only use the very best.
SIZL Spices come in stackable, well labelled containers that can be stored vertically in your kitchen shelf or horizontally in the drawer. They have wide lids so you can measure quantities with a spoon while cooking. They’ve also created a window panel that tells you when you’re running low.
Co-founder Mallika Basu, cookbook author and spice columnist for the Evening Standard, will provide you lots of tips and tricks on how to use the spices, while Co-founder Amar Dani will use his over 10 years of experience in selling organic spices to share knowledge, insights and bust myths.
The launch range is available in the UK and on Amazon, or on the SIZL Spices website. All in generous tins priced between £3 and £5.99. Delivery is limited to the UK only.
So how do you enter?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta & @sizlspices on twitter and who have retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sizlspices your retweets will not count.
– The competition starts at 12.30pm on 31st January 2020.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 6th February 2020.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winner can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with twitter.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of March 2020.