Sewlomax Baby Bundle
Posted on April 29, 2014
SewLomax was born from the mind and fingers of Emma Lomax in 2012 as she sought to provide the world with quaint and quirky bags and accessories. Since then, SewLomax has grown and grown and now offers a delightful array of embroidered pieces, including an even bigger range of stunning sewn bags, stationery, and most recently a baby range. The baby range was inspired by the most recent addition to Emma’s family, her Nephew Wilfred!
I am delighted that Emma from SewLomax has given me TWO Baby Bundles including 3 large muslins, 2 baby bibs and one soother protector, to giveaway!! (You get to pick the colour from pink, blue or green).
So…how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sewlomax your retweets will not count.
Therefore, people who follow & retweet on twitter & answer the question on Facebook, will make themselves eligible to win in both ways!!
The winners will then get to choose the colour of the bundle they want!
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 8.35am on 1st May 2014.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize(s).
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of June 2014.
– The competition closes at 6.00pm on 7th May 2014.
– The winners will be notified the weekend of the 10th/11th May.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx