Seggiano Italian Food Prize Bundle Giveaway
Posted on May 13, 2021
I have spoken in the past about how Italian food is my absolute favourite and so I am so very excited to bring you this giveaway with Seggiano!
Seggiano brings you real food from Italy, with love! With products available in over 550 delis, farm shops and food halls across the world.
Seggiano’s story began when David and Peri met in Roma Ciampino Airport in 1985 and discovered a common passion for holistic wellbeing, sustainable agriculture and Italian food. Within a few years they launched a small batch of premium Lunaio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, produced on their Southern Tuscan farm, and began searching the country for other speciality producers who shared their enthusiasm for real, artisanal Italian food.
Every single one of Seggiano’s products is from a specialist, innovative producer, who uses higher quality ingredients and production methods than any other maker than David and Peri have found in Italy, resulting in what they’re confident is the most delicious, authentic range of Italian food on the market.
Over 30 years on, Seggiano source from all over Italy, from artisan pioneers who make truly delicious food, with simple, clean ingredients and I am delighted that Seggiano have given me THREE PRIZE BUNDLES to giveaway!
Each prize bundle contains:
There are prize bundles for Facebook, twitter and instagram!
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Seggiano‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta
). However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your answer will not count.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 1.42pm on 13th May 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 19th May 2021.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of June 2021.