Italian food is my absolute favourite and so I am exceptionally excited to bring you another giveaway with Seggiano!
Seggiano‘s story began when David and Peri met in Roma Ciampino Airport in 1985 and discovered a common passion for holistic wellbeing, sustainable agriculture and Italian food.Within a few years they launched a small batch of premium Lunaio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, produced on their Southern Tuscan farm, and began searching the country for other speciality producers who shared their enthusiasm for real, artisanal Italian food.
Every single one of Seggiano’s products is from a specialist, innovative producer, who uses higher quality ingredients and production methods than any other maker than David and Peri have found in Italy. And this results in what they’re confident is the most delicious, authentic range of Italian food on the market, with products available in over 550 delis, farm shops and food halls across the world.
I am so grateful that Seggiano is offering my followers 10% off your first order from Seggiano for the month of June! Just head to https://seggiano.com/ and enter code SUZY10 at the checkout.
And I am delighted that Seggiano have given me THREE ‘TASTE OF ITALY’ PRIZE BUNDLES to giveaway!
‘Taste of Italy’ consists of a delicious selection of Seggiano’s best selling authentic Italian food and treats.
There are prize bundles for Facebook, twitter and instagram!
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Seggiano‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta & @seggianofoods on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @seggianofoods). However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @seggianofoods your answer will not count.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @seggianofoods on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @seggianofoods your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.52m on 9th June 2022.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 15th June 2022.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of July 2022.