Salon du Chocolat Tickets!
Posted on October 9, 2013
Do you love chocolate? That really is a silly question isn’t it? Who doesn’t love chocolate??
Well for all you Chocolate Lovers out there, I have an AMAZING competition for you!!!
I have FOUR pairs of tickets for Salon du Chocolat, the world’s biggest chocolate show, which is coming to London! This spectacular finish to a wonderful line up of Chocolate Week activities takes place 18-20th October at National Hall, Olympia. Times: Friday: open from 2pm to 6pm. Saturday: open from 10am to 7pm. Sunday: open from 10am to 6pm.
· Exhibitors include top UK and International chocolate companies and chocolatiers
· Demonstrations from Great British Bake Off winner John Whaite, patissier to the stars Eric Lanlard and the Head Pastry Chefs from The Fat Duck, Le Manoir aux quat’Saisons and Hakkasan
· The highlight is Salon du Chocolat’s world famous chocolate fashion show – a collection of couture dresses designed by top fashion designers and chocolatiers
· A chocolate spa featuring chocolate beauty products, massages and a bathing beauty relaxing in a gorgeous bath filled with chocolate ganache
· Chocolate graffiti artist live at the show
· The best chocolate companies from the UK and abroad such as Artisan du Chocolat, Paul a Young, Rococo, Hotel Chocolat, Marc Demarquette, Melt, Divine, Prestat, Lindt, Valrhona, Pralus and Bonnat.
So, how do you enter?
Well there are three ways:
Follow me on twitter and tweet me your favourite chocolate and why…
Like me on Facebook and comment on my competition post, with why I should pick you…
Comment on this blog post, with ‘I love chocolate because…’ (Finish the sentence!)
You can enter as many times as you like, and the four winners will be picked randomly from the three different ways of entering.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.15am on 10th October 2013.
– The prize does not include any transport or accommodation costs.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 12th October 2013.
– The winners will be notified on 13th October 2013.
– The winners will not receive tickets, their names will be on a list of competition winners at the door.