Renshaw Loves Competition!
Posted on February 10, 2014
I already have another competition for you!! I am once again teaming up with Renshaw. Renshaw is the leading British manufacturer of ready to roll icing, marzipan, frostings, caramel and mallows. It is also proud to be the grantee of a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, having first been granted one by George VI in 1950 for almond products.
Twitter Prize – A £50 voucher to spend at renshawbaking.com!
Facebook Prize – A prize bundle consisting of 1 tub of EACH of Renshaw’s brand new range of 6 Colour Melts, perfect for making cupcakes and flooding biscuits, including:
200g Pink Colour Melts
200g Red Colour Melts
200g Yellow Colour Melts
200g Green Colour Melts
200g Blue Colour Melts
200g White Colour Melts
(Therefore the prize includes 6 tubs of Colour Melts)!
So…how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @RenshawBaking your retweets will not count.
Therefore, people who follow & retweet on twitter & answer the question on Facebook, will make themselves eligible to win BOTH PRIZES!!
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 6.20pm on 10th February 2014.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize(s).
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of March 2014.
– The competition closes at 7pm on 17th February 2014.
– The winners will be notified the week of 17th February 2014 (after the competition has closed).
Best of luck everyone!!