Renshaw Cake Pop and Colour Melts Competition
Posted on April 22, 2014
Regular readers of my blog will know that I am a huge fan of Renshaw, and this April, Renshaw are all about the joys of Spring, and celebrating the creativity that cake pops bring! Their new range of Colour Melts – perfect for melting down and coating cake pops and cupcakes – make cake pop decorating super easy!
Renshaw are offering up the chance to win the full Colour Melts full range, as well as a cake pop maker, so you can perfect the art of cake pop making in no time! Plus, five lucky runners up will win a £10 renshawbaking.com voucher, so you can always get your hands on the products online if you aren’t lucky enough to win first prize.
Colour Melts Blue
Colour Melts Green
Colour Melts Pink
Colour Melts Red
Colour Melts White
Colour Melts Yellow
Cake Pop Machine
Runner Up Prize:
5 people will each win a £10 Renshaw Baking Voucher.
So, how do you enter?
Well, for this competition things are a little different, all you need to do is fill in your details below!
And now for the Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by entering a valid email address on the competition post hosted at /.
5. The first prize includes one cake pop machine and 6 colour melts pots. There are 5 runners up prizes of one £10 voucher each to be used at renshawbaking.com.
6. Winners will be entered into a random prize draw and chosen at Renshaw’s discretion.
7. Renshaw reserve the right to feature competition responses and prize winner creations on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
8. By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
9. We will not pass on or sell your details or data to any third parties beyond Renshaw or Suzy Pelta.
10. The competition starts at 12:00pm Tuesday 22nd April 2014.
11. Competition entries close at 11:59pm on Sunday 27 April 2014. Any entries made after that time will not be counted.
12. The winner will be informed week commencing Monday 28 April 2014.
13. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
14. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Best of luck! Xxx