Pure Heavenly Giveaway
Posted on January 9, 2021
Its January, we are in lockdown, the weather is freezing and so here is a giveaway to cheer you up! And this one is with Pure Heavenly!
Pure Heavenly make a dairy and sugar free chocolate alternative that really is a labour of love. They never compromise on anything they do to bring you the best chocolate ever. Divinely delicious with never more than 2% sugar, this is pure heaven for those who need to avoid dairy and sugar in their chocolate treats. And with their high cocoa content, they are loved by chocoholics everywhere! My Mr P is a real chocoholic, but as he was dairy intolerant as a child (and still has to be careful with his dairy intake now) this chocolate is absolutely perfect for him!
Pure Heavenly’s recipe is 100% vegan, plant-based, and totally FREE from dairy, gluten, wheat, soy, and GMO ingredients. It is also free of palm oil, so is better for the environment.
And Pure Heavenly have kindly given you 10% off your first order of Pure Heavenly chocolate. Just head to www.pureheavenly.com and enter code SP10 at the checkout (the discount code of SP10 will be valid from 9th January for one month).
I am delighted that Pure Heavenly have given me THREE luxury gift boxes of Pure Heavenly chocolate (RRP £26) to giveaway! There are luxury gift boxes to giveaway on twitter, instagram and facebook!
So, how do you enter the Pure Heavenly Giveaway?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Pure Heavenly Chocolate‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @pureheavenlychocolate on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @pureheavenlychocolate ) However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @pureheavenlychocolate your answer will not count.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @PureHeavenlyUK on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @PureHeavenlyUK your retweets will not count.
– The competition starts at 1.54pm on 9th January 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 15th January 2021.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The selection of chocolates available as the prize are subject to change.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The vouchers will be delivered by email by the end of February 2021.