Posh Hot Chocolate Valentine’s Hans Sloane Competition
Posted on February 14, 2017
It is Valentines Day and Valentine’s Day isn’t Valentines Day without chocolate!
If you love hot chocolate then you will love Hans Sloane Drinking Chocolate – chocolate made for drinking! It is absolutely delicious to drink both hot & cold and it’s also a little bit posh!!
Hans Sloane hand make their chocolate beads in their studio and shine them for 3-4 hours to ensure they melt perfectly to create an indulgent chocolate drink. Their range contains 5 varieties, so you can chose the perfect chocolate drink for you! From their unique Honey with a sweeter taste, to their indulgent Smooth Milk, through to their Dark Chocolate variants – Rich Dark, Madagascar 67% or their darkest Ecuador 70%. Each can be made with water or milk and deliver a true chocolate taste.
Have you tried Hans Sloane yet? If not, its not only available from lots of brilliant places including Tesco & Waitrose, but it is now also available on Ocado! And it now has accreditation from the Vegetarian Society too!
Hans Sloane is also fabulous to bake with, and I created a Chocolate Cake using their beads:
So how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sloanechocolate your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.45am on 14th February 2017.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 20th February 2017.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be delivered by the end of March 2017.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within a week after the competition closes.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the competition closes. If they are not claimed within this time, they will be reallocated.