Photo Magnets from HuggleUp
Posted on August 5, 2014
Technology these days makes keeping up with the more important things in life much easier. Never before have we been so aware of friend’s birthdays, family events, newborn children, anything! Finding the perfect gift however, takes much more time…
This is exactly the problem that HuggleUp, hope to resolve with their brand new technology called HuggleBot. HuggleUp is an app and website that allows you to print your Instagram, Facebook and camera roll pictures onto high-quality polaroids, squares and magnets. Hugglebot is the latest creation to come out of their Soho studio and is designed solely to help people be more thoughtful with their gifts!
The HuggleBot cleverly analyses a users social graph on Facebook to identify meaningful upcoming occasions and events. The technology is smart enough to automatically identify only the friends & family that really matter to the user based on a variety of signals. When a special occasion is approaching, the HuggleBot will send via email a collection of their best photos of them and their friend, ready to transform into a thoughtful gift such as a frame, vintage Polaroids or Fridge Magnets! Within two clicks, the user can create a meaningful gift and have it delivered within a week.
How brilliant is that!?!
I am delighted that the lovely people at HuggleUp have given me a set of photo magnets to giveaway to one lucky winner and ten runners up will each get a Buy One Get One Free voucher code off all HuggleUp products, excluding frames!
How do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @HuggleUp your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 11.30am on 4th August 2014.
– The competition closes at 8pm on 11th August 2014.
– The winner and runners up must have a smartphone in order to claim the prizes.
– The winner and runners up can not transfer the prizes.
– The winner and runners up will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner and runners up will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed by the 31st December 2014.