Orriss & Son Sauces Competition
Posted on November 24, 2020
Its competition time again and this one is with Orriss & Son!
Orriss & Son is a small batch sauce producer specialising in hand-crafted, fermented chilli sauces. A versatile plant based sauce that is free from junk and that can be used neat at the table or during cooking, Orriss & Son can take your dish to another level!
And take it to another level they certainly do! Fresh Tendrils is my favourite. The acidity gives it a slightly pickled edge and its gentle heat is perfect if you prefer your chilli sauces on the milder side. Even Flow is a warming, well rounded hot sauce that will add a punch to your food. My Wave is tangy and hot. The kind of sauce you want to dip everything into! Honestly I love them all!
I am delighted that Orriss & Son have given me THREE Prize Bundles to giveaway! Each prize bundle contains the Orriss & Son range of sauces of: Even Flow, My Wave and Fresh Tendrils. There are prize bundles to giveaway on twitter, instagram and facebook!So, how do you enter the Orriss & Son Competition?
The Facebook winners will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Orriss & Son‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winners will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @orrissandson on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @orrissandson) However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @orrissandson your answer will not count.
The twitter winners will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @orrissson on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @orrissson your retweets will not count.And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.06pm on 24th November 2020.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 30th November 2020.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of January 2021.