New Flavours from The Urban Cordial Company
Posted on June 4, 2015
I’ve another summery foodie competition for you from The Urban Cordial Company!
The Urban Cordial Company began in 2013 when founder Natasha was bored at work and looking to do something that she loved, that would keep her mind busy! She makes a lot of her own products and grows her own vegetables, so she decided with a friend that they would try and make some cordial & jam to sell at the farmers market. The friend quickly pulled out and so Natasha, on her own, started experimenting with different flavour combinations for the cordial whilst applying to different markets to see if she could trade. Approximately 230 bottles were made and they subsequently sold out in 3 markets, so Natasha chose to continue with the company in 2014. All stock has drastically increased from the previous year, sales are going very well and now the plan is to grow the company and get the cordial distributed to delis, and supermarkets across the country! All the fruit within the cordial comes from local farms in Surrey, Hereford and Sussex, and there are now new recipes that have been introduced for summer!
I am delighted that the Urban Cordial Company has given me 2 sets of 3 bottles of Urban Cordial to giveaway:
Flavours available are:
Apple & Mint
Rhubarb & Ginger
Strawberry & Sage
There will be 3 bottles for a facebook winner and 3 bottles for a twitter winner!
So, how do you enter The Urban Cordial Company Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @urbancordial your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.45am on 4th June 2015.
– The competition closes at 7.30pm on 10th June 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition closes.
– The prizes must be claimed within the month after the winners are announced. After that time, if the prizes are unclaimed then they will be reallocated.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of July 2015.