My Secret Kitchen NEW Products Competition!
Posted on September 26, 2013
Regular readers of my blog will know that I am a BIG fan of My Secret Kitchen – The UK’s first nationwide food tasting company. Their Secret Wild Garlic Spices feature in practically everything I cook! So when the lovely Nicola Blake from My Secret Kitchen showed me the four latest products in the range and agreed to do a competition with me, I was very very very happy!!!
I have got TWO My Secret Kitchen NEW PRODUCT bundles to giveaway! Both winners will receive a bundle consisting of these FOUR brand new products:
How absolutely delicious do all of these sound? You lucky foodies!
So…how do you enter?
One winner will be chosen at random who follows me @SuzyPelta and @Nicola BlakeMSK and who has retweeted the competition information.
One winner will be chosen at random with the correct answer to the email question.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @Nicola BlakeMSK your retweets will not count. Only ONE entry per email account will be allowed for the email entry.
Therefore, people who follow & retweet on twitter & answer the question correctly via email, will make themselves eligible to win in both ways!!
The question for the competition is:
– How much is my favourite My Secret Kitchen product (Secret Wild Garlic Spices)?
Email your name, address and answer to email@example.com
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.50pm on September 2013.
– The prizes will only be shipped to UK addresses.
– The winners can not transfer the prize(s).
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of November 2013.
– The competition closes at 8pm on 3rd October 2013.
– The winners will be notified the week of 7th October 2013.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx
P.S. Due to strict Facebook rules, I can not ask you to like mine and Nicola Blake’s My Secret Kitchen Facebook pages as a way of entering the competition….but if you would do that, then we would both be very happy!!