My Secret Kitchen NEW Competition!
Posted on March 21, 2014
I am totally and utterly addicted to My Secret Kitchen’s Wild Garlic Secret Spices. A sprinkle on my roast chicken and roast potatoes gives them such a warming comforting flavour. Added to my homemade bolognaise, the wild garlic secret spices deepens the flavour. Every soup I make has (at least) a spoonful of this amazing foodie product in it.
It’s delicious. It tastes like nothing else out there, and once you try it, I guarantee you will love it as much as me!!
Well you lucky people, because in honour of my garlic obsession, my lovely My Secret Kitchen Team Leader friend Nicola Blake has given me some fantastic prizes for you – including their garlic!!
So…how do you enter?
And one winner will be chosen at random who has liked our Facebook pages and has answered the Facebook question AND they must also be a twitter follower who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @Nicola BlakeMSK your retweets will not count.
Therefore, people who follow & retweet on twitter & answer the question on Facebook, will make themselves eligible to win in all 3 ways!!
The winner and two runners up will then be randomly allocated the three prizes (details above!)
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 12.50pm on 24th March 2014.
– The prizes will only be shipped to UK addresses.
– The winners/runners up can not transfer the prize(s).
– The winners will be chosen at random, allocated their prizes at random and the decision is final.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of April 2014.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 31st March 2014.
– The winners will be notified after 1st April 2014, within that week.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx