My Book Giveaway!
Posted on May 27, 2020
It is time for a giveaway and this one is for a signed copy of my book!
Have you got a copy of my book yet? If not, why not? 😉
Miracle Mug Cakes and Other Cheat’s Bakes is my first recipe book! With 28 easy recipes that can be whipped up in no time. Using candy bars, cake mixes and ice cream, you can cheat your way through bake day! Microwave mug cakes, garbage cookies, fridge cakes and more! Indulge your inner child (or your actual children) with these 28 recipes for mug cakes and cheat’s bakes. The mug cakes are organised into sections for kids and grown-ups and all can be prepared in the microwave in just a few minutes. With recipes for Nutella and Peanut Butter, Crushed-Up Cookie, and Hidden Oreo mug cakes there’s plenty to delight little ones; while the Boozy Berry Centre, After Dinner Mint and Café Latte mug cakes keep the adults happy too. The second half of the book is then divided into three sections: Cookies, Cakes and Desserts and No-bake Bakes, where each of the recipes has a cheat to speed things up. Why make things difficult with long-winded processes and waiting times when you could stuff your cookies with pretzels, crisps and other confectionery? Ever wanted all of the taste of ice-cream in a cookie? Well look no further than my Ice-cream cookies that use store-bought ice-cream in the batter meaning there’s no assembly required. Try a Soda Pop Dump Cake where all you need are a packet cake mix and a can of lemonade. Or use cookie butter as a fast and filthy filling for a No-bake Cheesecake. Cheat your way to trashy baking notoriety with all these and more in Miracle Mug Cakes and Other Cheat’s Bakes!
Now is the perfect time to get your Mug Cake Bake-on! This can be a great educational and delicious activity for the children and perfect for when you want cake but don’t want to go out and get some.
I am delighted to be able to offer THREE SIGNED copies of my book!
There is a book to giveaway on twitter, instagram and Facebook!
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes my Facebook page and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta your answer will not count.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta your retweets will not count.
– The competition starts at 1.35pm on the 27th May 2020.
– The competition closes at 9pm on the 2nd June 2020.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of July 2020.