Mr Sherick’s Christmas Competition
Posted on December 8, 2015
Its nearly Christmas time, so I am back with my last competition of 2015 and it is with a favourite of mine –Mr Sherick’s Shakes!
Mr Sherick’s blends soft pieces of Belgium chocolate, cookie, toffee and meringue into fresh British milk and cream to create the perfect assortment of recipes for each of their 5 milkshake flavours – Pot Au Choc, Hint of Mint, Cookies and Cream, Softly Banoffee and Strawberry Pavlova.
Mr Sherick’s Shakes are currently available in Selfridges, Harrods, selected Waitrose stores, Booths and Partridges, with plans in place for availability in other retailers over the coming months!
In fact, Mr Sherick’s Shakes are also in M&S now nationwide but under its own label, so it has different packaging:
I am delighted that Mr Sherick’s Shakes have given me TWO Coolbags to giveaway, each containing 5 bottles of milkshake! One prize for Facebook and one prize for twitter!
So, how do you enter the Mr Sherick’s Shakes Competition?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Mr Sherick’s LTD‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @MrShericks on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MrShericks your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 1.40pm on 8th December 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 14th December 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of January 2016.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– If due to stock levels Mr Sherick’s are unable to provide one flavour, they will provide an additional bottle of another flavour.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prizes are not claimed within a month they will be reallocated.