Me Too Dips Competition
Posted on February 15, 2016
It is time for another savoury competition and this time it is with Me Too! Foods…
Me Too! Foods produces fresh vegetarian foods such as houmous, falafel, fresh salads, dips, soups, sauces and Mediterranean meze specialities that bring mealtimes to life – their Houmous is an exotic blend of chick peas, garlic and sesame paste. It’s their biggest selling product and people regularly tell them it’s the best houmous they’ve ever tasted! (It is!!)
Me Too! Foods can be found in your local deli, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Costco. And from this month they’re in Morrison’s too! Look out for our 500g tubs of Original and our 250g tubs of Roasted Red Pepper and Jalapeno Houmous flavours.
Me Too! Foods dips are made using secret age-old recipes and are bursting with flavour and freshness in every bite.
New to Tesco next month is Tahina Dip Dip sauce – a blend of sesame seed paste, garlic and a perfect mix of spices. Perfect with falafel.
I am delighted that Me Too! Foods have given me two boxes of goodies to giveaway – one for twitter and one for Facebook and each containing:
Tahina Dip Dip Sauce and Original, Jalapeno and Roasted Red Pepper flavoured houmous.
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Me Too‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @MeTooFoods on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MeTooFoods your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.05pm on 15th February 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 21st February 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will delivered by the end of March 2016.