Kyon Drinks Ppinger Giveaway
Posted on March 22, 2021
Its time for another lovely competition and this one is with Kyon Drinks!
Last Summer Kyon Drinks founder Daniel Suppey was hosting a lunch party for some friends when he was inspired to make a cocktail to serve to his non-drinking guests, who would normally end up with something generic and fizzy from a can!Knowing his guests would like bold and interesting flavours, he created a drink that combined fiery, fresh ginger with apple, lime and elderflower. It was a hit!After repeatedly being asked for his (now secret!) recipe, he decided to make a large batch to test demand. He bought one hundred 750ml bottles, and they disappeared as quickly as he could fill them up.The Ppinger was born!
The Ppinger (pronounced Pinjer) is a refreshing alternative to overly sweet, non-alcoholic drink options.A lightly sparkling, all-natural beverage that packs a fiery punch. The result on the palate is complex but aromatic, leaving a lingering warmth in your throat. Even better, The Ppinger still maintains all the nutrients and goodness that ginger is famous for as a superfood.
And we all know I love some heat, and the Ppinger provides all the warmth you would expect from the ginger, with the apple, lime and elderflower helping to mellow it. It really does taste like summer in a bottle!
I am delighted that Kyon Drinks have given me TWO PRIZE BUNDLES to giveaway! Each prize bundle contains a box of 12 ‘Grab and Go’ 250ml bottles of The Ppinger (available to purchase on their website for £30)! There are prize bundles to giveaway on instagram and facebook!
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @kyon_drinks on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @kyon_drinks However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @kyon_drinks your answer will not count.
– The competition starts at 11.56am on 22nd March 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 28th March 2021.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of April 2021.