Konditor & Cook Red Velvet Cake Competition
Posted on April 23, 2018
If you haven’t heard of them, Konditor & Cook have been sharing their passion for baking with Londoners since 1993, earning a deservedly legendary status. With six stores across London, a same day cake delivery service and a Cake School, there is no better place to share in the joy of cake.
I am delighted that Konditor & Cook
have given me a Red Velvet Cake
(my favourite cake) to giveaway to one lucky twitter winner! (You must be London based or able to pick the cake up from one of the London stores).
So how do you enter?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.10am on 23rd April 2018.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 27th April 2018.
– The competition is only open to London entrants/people who can easily collect the prize from London. There will be no travel money given as part of the prize and the prize can not be delivered.
– The winner can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with instagram.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.