Introducing BoxD Gifting!
Posted on November 6, 2014
As you know, I love to run competitions for you, my lovely followers and right now I have a very special competition for you!
Claudine and Amanda are my good friends who are both busy mums that felt it was time to venture back into the workplace but wanted to create something that allowed them to still be on-hand to raise their children. Together they created BoxD Gifting! Knowing how busy life is and how short of time most people are they developed the concept of a personal and bespoke gift box using a wide range of products sourced with a love of design, simplicity and originality. The boxes are all made to order and come beautifully wrapped with a personal gift tag detailing why each element was chosen. All you have to do is tell us who the gift is for, the occasion and any particular interests, loves, characteristics etc that the recipient has!
BoxD Gifting is a new gifting business that started with the simple question of what do you buy as a gift that means something and is a little different? How often have you been unsure about what to give or struggled to think of something other than ‘the usual’? A love of buying all things beautiful, sentimental and thoughtful and lots of conversations about what wishes and sentiments people want to give developed into BoxD Gifting.
Building on from the success of the gift box BoxD Gifting now offers a wide variety of gifting activities including giftware, going home presents, party favours, corporate gifts and personal gift shopping for any and all occasions. Their aim is to provide a flawless service that enables you to give the perfect gift each and every time you come to us. You can order your BoxD Gift by contacting Claudine and Amanda direct here.
I’m so delighted that BoxDGifting have given me 2 gift boxes to giveaway – one for twitter and one for Facebook!
On twitter you could win:
A “You’re fabulous” box filled with love, happiness and good wishes!
Inside the box you will find:
* Lavender hearts to ensure you’re refreshed and relaxed
* Coconut and honey hand cream to bring you sweetness
* Antique frame to capture your special moments
* Heart trinket box to fill your home with love
* Live well keepsake to bring you positivity and
* Tiara topped pencil because everyone should feel like a princess sometimes.
On Facebook you could win:
* Scented candle to bring you love and light
* Bath melt to fill your day with flowers and bring you relaxation
* Photo frame to capture your celebrations and
* Cosmopolitan flavoured popcorn to toast you’re special day with sweetness.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @BoxDGifting your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.30am on 6th November 2014.
– The competition closes at 8pm on 13th November 2014.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of December 2014.